- So I'm a Double Threat (Double Threat #1)
- Double Threat My Bleep (Double Threat #2)
- Double Time (Double Threat #3)
- Double Threats Forever (Double Threat #4)
- Before Someday- Part One: The Wait (Double Threat #5)
- Before Someday Part Two: The Moment (Double Threat #6)
- Before Someday Part Three: The Hold (Double Threat #7)
- Before Someday Part Four: The Forever (Double Threat #8)
- Before Someday Alex Tells All (Double Threat #9)
In this fun-filled, fast-moving young adult novel, sassy fourteen-year-old Megan Miller, and her close-knit friends, begin their four year high school journey. Expectations and hopes are high for their Freshman year. Meggie wants nothing more than to experience all high school has to offer – growing freedom, hot boys, parties, make-out sessions, and did I mention hot boys? Enter Alex Aguilar. At seventeen, he is Carver High’s sports superstar and dreamy superstud. Yet, despite the hype, Alex is undeniably sweet, and Meggie is beyond smitten. But, of course, he is a SENIOR. So, ought to be completely off limits for a ninth grader, right? Age doesn’t always dictate whom you will love, though. So I’m A Double Threat is the start of their journey. Will young love survive the challenges presented them or is friendship all they can only really hope for? Backs will be stabbed, hearts will be broken, tears will be shed. But, despite this, Meggie’s strong-willed determination, loyalty, and zest for fun, will ensure the ride is a memorable one. (This book has mature content intended for older young adult audiences.)
About the Author
Julie Prestsater is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes both adult and young adult romantic comedies.
Julie is a high school educator by day, and a writer by night. When she's not writing, she can be found out and about with her family, reading, and watching football. As a reading intervention specialist, she prides herself on matching her students with great books to encourage them to become life-long readers.