- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)
Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His best friends Ron and Hermione have been very secretive all summer and he is desperate to get back to school and find out what has been going on. However, what Harry discovers is far more devastating than he could ever have expected...
Suspense, secrets and thrilling action from the pen of J.K. Rowling ensure an electrifying adventure that is impossible to put down.
About the Author
J K (Joanne Kathleen) Rowling was born in the summer of 1965 at Yate General Hospital in England and grew up in Chepstow, Gwent where she went to Wyedean Comprehensive. Jo left Chepstow for Exeter University, where she earned a French and Classics degree, and where her course included one year in Paris. As a postgraduate she moved to London to work at Amnesty International, doing research into human rights abuses in Francophone Africa. She started writing the Harry Potter series during a Manchester to London King's Cross train journey, and during the next five years, outlined the plots for each book and began writing the first novel.