- So I'm a Double Threat (Double Threat #1)
- Double Threat My Bleep (Double Threat #2)
- Double Time (Double Threat #3)
- Double Threats Forever (Double Threat #4)
- Before Someday- Part One: The Wait (Double Threat #5)
- Before Someday Part Two: The Moment (Double Threat #6)
- Before Someday Part Three: The Hold (Double Threat #7)
- Before Someday Part Four: The Forever (Double Threat #8)
- Before Someday Alex Tells All (Double Threat #9)
Meggie begins her sophomore year with one less best friend, and a boyfriend who is over four hundred miles away. Things couldn't be worse, right? Wrong! Crappy grades, a teacher who is out to get her, and being grounded more times than she can count, double threat her bleep. With Alex being gone, Meggie relies on her girls to keep her busy with parties, movie nights, and trips to Denny's. Joining the crew this year is Travis, who is patiently waiting for Meggie to ditch her college boyfriend. While annoying at times, Travis is funny and cute, and may just provide the temptation that Meg can't resist. Confronted with gorgeous college-aged girls in his dorm, distance and typical teenage boy desires, Alex's commitment to his young high school girl is threatened. He is forced to make a decision he doesn't want to make. Can Meg and Alex survive the long distance and temptations? Should they even try? (This book has mature content intended for older young adult audiences.)
About the Author
Julie Prestsater is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes both adult and young adult romantic comedies.
Julie is a high school educator by day, and a writer by night. When she's not writing, she can be found out and about with her family, reading, and watching football. As a reading intervention specialist, she prides herself on matching her students with great books to encourage them to become life-long readers.